Thursday 1 December 2011

Introduction to Preliminary Task

Using DTP and an image manipulation program, i am going to produce the front page of a new school/college magazine, featuring a photograph of a student in medium close-up plus some appropriately laid-out text and a masthead.

WK 1 : Research generic conventions of magazines

WK 2 : Set up a blog and introduce coursework task
            Put up an action plan
            Complete a textual analysis of a magazine and post it on my blog
            Complete textual analysis of school/college magazines and post on blog
            Devise a questionnaire to research student audience

WK 3 : Begin to take photos for my own magazine
             Post Research of my target audience on my blog and review findings
             Post mock-up of my magazine front cover on my blog and provide commentary
         
WK 4 : Post Final front cover and contents page on my blog

WK 5 : Post Evaluation on blog

No comments:

Post a Comment