Thursday 23 February 2012

Photoshoot for my Front cover

This photo is very good as it expresses a sense of humour of the person  and would brighten up the front cover of my magazine. This expression is very stereotypical of young people with their characteristics

This photo is quite strong as his posture is making him look confident which would suit well on a front cover, him giving eye contact also creates a strong connection with the audience and the viewer which brings them into the magazine

 This photo is okay but isn't as strong as the other photos i have taken due to him having no eye contact with the viewer which isn't very inviting


  I like this photo the most for my front cover as it gives eye contact towards the viewer as well as added character due to his expression which gives a mode of address to my audience

No comments:

Post a Comment