Thursday 15 March 2012

6. What have you learn't about technologies from the process of contructing this product?

This is my Vaio Laptop which i used throughout this project to create my magazine on. I did use the apple macs at college during lessons time but the majority of my work was done through this



I also used this memory stick to transfer the work i did in my lesson times from the mac apple computers which enabled me to have all the information i needed on my laptop





I used this Canon DSLR Camera to take all my photos for my music magazine



I learn't how to use Adobe Photoshop Cs3 to create features inside my music magazine like the masthead and the photographs which i edited


I also used Adobe InDesign CS4 to create my music magazine front cover, cotents page and double page spread.


Furthermore i created a blog account using "Blogger" which i used to post all the research i created about my magazine and shows how i researched and planned my activities throughout for my main project which was creating my final magazine outcome and evaluation.





I used Survey Monkey to answer my questionnaire to my audience research when researching ideas for my magazine



I also used Facebook to gather audience feedback of my final drafts by creating a group which i uploaded the drafts of my music magazine pages and asked for feedback on them from people and from this i made changes which created my final copy




                                             To edit my video i used final cut express

                                         Additionally from this i uploaded my video on "YouTube"


As well as this i used the program "microsoft office powerpoint" to create my presentations which i uploaded throughout my blog. After i created my presentations i uploaded it on a site called "slideshare" which i used to embedded my presentation onto my blog.




Overall from this i have learn't how to use a range of new programs which i had never used before i started this project. Before this i had never used slideshare before, photoshop, blogger or InDesign. I can also say i had never uploaded a video on youtube before. Yet now i feel confident in using all of these programs.



No comments:

Post a Comment