Thursday 8 March 2012

Final Outcome of Double Page Spread after target audience feedback


I only made a few changes to my double page spread as i didn't get many criticisms. The main criticism i got from a few of my target audiences was the lack of colour. From this I added a pink border around my article, changed the header of 'Exclusive Inteview' to the colour writing of blue and changed the colour of the font on my page numbers which is located at the bottom of my article. These all brightened up my article and made it look more attractive and less dull. They also said that they would prefer the main headline to be straight rather than slanted so i adjusted this. One person also said they would prefer the writing to be bigger, from this i changed the font  and font size to make it slightly bigger with it also being highlighted in bold

No comments:

Post a Comment