Thursday 8 March 2012

Final outcome of contents page after target audience feedback


This is my final copy of my contents page after receiving audience feedback. The changes i made to my contents page was i slightly adjusted the top photograph to make it bigger which was suggested by one of my audiences to fill up more space. I also changed the font of my subscription information which was suggested by two of my target audiences. They thought that it didn't look separate enough and stood out to get peoples attention so i also changed the colour font which makes it more bright and seeable than the other writing on the contents page, and included the website for backup information on the magazine to add to that professional and realistic look. One person suggested adding another photo just to fill up that gap above the front cover picture so i took a photograph taken at a club which represents the upcoming festivals and gigs within the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment