Thursday 8 March 2012

Final Outcome of Front Cover after target audience feedback


This is my final outcome of my front cover after making changes due to audience feedback. The changes i made was moving the quote 'My time to shine' aligned straight instead of at a slant and moved it below the strap line which was more attractive and made good use of the empty space which came up alot as one criticism for the front cover. I did experiment with putting the quote on the chest of the person like my target audience suggested but it did not show as much as i wanted it to and thought it is better placed high above him where no colours would collide with the quote. I also moved the puff convention slightly more up to fill up that empty gap which my target audience suggested. And overall i just generally spaced my writing more out to make the magazine seem more balanced with the use of space making it seem more well layed out than it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment